Raising Toddlers Courageously FREE Online Conference
Posted on October 22, 2018
Did you know that 90% of your child’s brain will be developed by the age of 5? The neural pathways and connections formed during toddlerhood set the stage for the rest of your child’s life!This development is nurtured by their experiences and relationships. All of these interactions, including how we parent, influence your child’s behavior and emotional patterns. It’s vital to nurture the neural pathways and connections that promote intrinsic motivation, emotional regulation, problem solving, healthy relationships and strong self-esteem.Taking the time to get the support you need to master toddlerhood can dramatically impact and shape the rest of your child’s life and your relationship with them.That’s why I’m so excited to bring to you the Raising Toddlers Courageously Conference. It’s a FREE online conference with an incredible line-up of mindful and positive parenting experts that starts on Wednesday, November 7th, 2018. Thousands of parents around the world will be participating in this exciting event gathering over 25 of the world’s experts on toddler behavior, brain development, mindful parenting and family well-being.During the conference, you will learn:– To boost your toddler’s confidence and resilience.– How to increase your toddler’s behavior and emotional regulation.– How your toddler’s brain development affects their behavior.– Techniques for supporting your toddler’s learning and development.– How to turn challenging moments into rewarding ones.– And more!
I will be speaking on November 7 at this incredible virtual conference about Powerful Perspective Shifts and Tools to Boost Your Parenting.
Specifically, you will learn:
- The #1 reason toddlerhood feels terrible and how to overcome it
- How parents unknowingly create a “wall of resistance”
- The root of perfection in parenting and why you are already perfect
- How to create a rhythm of connection that honors your uniqueness (and your toddlers!)
- How to create a joyful life instead of focusing on being happy every momentMake sure you don’t miss a moment of this informative and invaluable conference. Register for FREE now!Join my good friend and colleague, Devon Kuntzman, toddler parenting coach and founder of Transforming Toddlerhood, as she hosts this life-changing event that will leave you feeling confident and empowered in your parenting.Don’t miss out on this incredible opportunity.The Raising Toddlers Courageously Conference will give you the tools and confidence you need to parent each moment in the moment with less fear and more love.I’ll see you there!Roma