Parenting Tips That Show You How You Can Be The “Perfect” Parent
Posted on September 6, 2017
Last week, I had the pleasure of sitting down with Josh Ochs from SmartSocial.com to discuss my award-winning book, The “Perfect” Parent. The discussion centered on the tools that can make us all better parents, especially in the digital age we are living in.
- Approachable parenting builds trust.
- Sensible parenting builds connection.
- Reasonable and responsible parenting builds understanding.
- When you are right, practice being kind first.
- Align your intentions with your goal.
If you haven’t picked up the book yet, this will be a great introduction to what you’ll learn from reading it. If you’re already a fan, you’ll love these reminders.
Watch the video and let us know how you are the “perfect” parent for your child.