GRAND Parenting – A Free Online Summit
Posted on October 15, 2018
We invite you to join Roma Khetarpal for this free online summit, hosted by Susan Stiffelman.
Parents, do you wish Grandma and Grandpa would…
- Respect your wishes about screen time, bedtime and sugary snacks?
- Stop offering “helpful” suggestions?
- Offer to help more (or less?)
Grandparents, do you wish your adult kids would…
- Hear your advice without becoming defensive?
- Value your experience and wisdom?
- Include you more in your grandkids’ lives?
Parenting author Susan Stiffelman, MFT proudly present a new free series: GRAND Parenting, a telesummit for parents, grandparents, and every member of your grand-family! Along with our own Roma Khetarpal, additional speakers include Byron Katie, Harville Hendrix, Helen Hunt, Elizabeth Lesser, Trudy Goodman, Rev. Michael Beckwith, Maggie Dent Patty Wipfler and a host of exceptional writers, teachers, and experts in the field.
In this summit, you will learn about:
• Setting boundaries without hurting feelings • Offering support without offending • Dealing with “helpful advice” • Staying in touch from far away • Addressing issues of alienation • Multi-generational households • Grandparents raising grandkids • Helping children cope with loss • Paying for extras…or not • Step-grandparenting